1. Volunteers will be running different activity and sports stations for all participants. These will be open to everyone despite their skill level.
- Obstacle courses for kids
- 3-legged races for families
- Activity stations for kids and toddlers
- And much more…
2. Parents and children will have the opportunity to play with each other or mix and mingle with others.
3. Participants have the opportunity to alternate stations as they wish.
4. Sports drinks will be provided for participants and prizes will be awarded too!
COVID-19 SAfety precautions
Effective July 1, 2021, B.C. is in Step 3. In Step 3, events such as GOAP can return to normal operation as outlined by the Provincial Health Officer with a communicable disease plan.
For those attending GOAP this year, here are some important safety facts keeping in accordance with Step 3 and the Viasport guidelines (https://www.viasport.ca/sites/default/files/Return_to_Sport_Restart_2.0_07-01.pdf):
- Capacity size will be no more than 200 people
- Activity stations will be separated from one another
- Masks are optional and will be encouraged
- Hand sanitizers will be on site
- Physical distancing does not need to be maintained although it will be encouraged
- The event will be outdoors on a large soccer field to promote distancing
**Please note: to keep everyone safe, if you have any signs or symptoms of COVID-19/flu-like symptoms, have recently tested positive for COVID-19, have travelled outside the country in the past 2 weeks of the event date or have been in close contact with anyone with a suspected case of COVID-19 or flu-like symptoms, PLEASE DO NOT ATTEND THE EVENT.
**We will also be sending out a COVID-19 screening questionnaire to all participants 1-2 days before the event.