1. Volunteers will be running different activity and sports stations for all participants. These will be open to everyone despite their skill level.
- Ultimate frisbee
- Obstacle courses
- Activity stations for kids and toddlers
- And much more…
2. Parents and children will have the opportunity to play with each other or mix and mingle with others.
3. Participants have the opportunity to alternate stations as they wish.
4. Sports drinks will be provided for participants and prizes will be awarded too!
COVID-19 SAfety precautions
Effective July 1, 2021, B.C. is in Step 3. In Step 3, events such as GOAP can return to normal operation as outlined by the Provincial Health Officer with a communicable disease plan.
For those attending GOAP this year, here are some important safety facts keeping in accordance with Step 3 and the Viasport guidelines (https://www.viasport.ca/sites/default/files/Return_to_Sport_Restart_2.0_07-01.pdf):
- Capacity size will be no more than 200 people
- Activity stations will be separated from one another
- Masks are optional
- Hand sanitizers will be on site
- Physical distancing does not need to be maintained although it will be encouraged
- The event will be outdoors as usual which will promote proper air circulation